Reiki Ken, Reiki therapist in the North East
I am Reiki Ken, I am based in Darlington, County Durham, in the beautiful north east of England - and I am passionate about Reiki!
I offer Reiki to the people of North East England - Co Durham, North Yorkshire, and Tyne & Wear.
- In 2014 I wrote a report (over 350 pages in length, and including 74 clinical trials, scientific evidence supporting the use of Reiki) for the NHS, recommending use of Reiki in the NHS, and submitted it later that year. In writing the report, I had the support of Sylvia Clegg, the Chair of the UK Reiki Federation, and of Jenny Chapman, MP for Darlington. The report is still being considered by the local NHS.
As a result of writing the report, I accepted an offer to become the Research Co-ordinator of the UK Reiki Federation in 2015.
At Huddersfield University, Dr Serena McCluskey and Dr Maxine Stead, having heard about my report, asked me to join them in co-authoring their next report, a journal article reviewing the scientific literature in the area of the use of Reiki in the world of medicine. They are intending to seek funding for further research in this field, and I have agreed to help with that, too.
- Some of my clients have been Reiki attuned themselves, but prefer to come to me for Reiki; others who have had Reiki from other Reiki professionals tell me that mine is stronger than they'd experienced from those people.
- Are you a member of a health insurance or health cash plan? Many of them will allow you to claim cashback on dental checkups, physiotherapy, etc – and Reiki treatments! If you are a member, your Reiki sessions could end up being free of charge to you! Consult your provider for confirmation.
Reiki relaxes you. Plus, it accelerates your body's natural healing process. Here's something I'll bet you didn't know - many NHS hospitals here in the UK use it! And many other hospitals throughout the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere, also use Reiki.
For further details go to the Reiki in Hospitals page.
Science has been testing Reiki for years! With positive results! Go to the Reiki under the microscope page for further information.
I have worked on people with the following conditions –
- Panic attacks
- Spinal stenosis
- Breast cancer
- Back pain
- Other pain relief eg knees, shoulders, thighs, legs)
- Sports injuries
- Dry skin
- Sleep Apnoea
So, Reiki can help you!
I offer two types of Reiki sessions -
- Contact Reiki, for those seeking Reiki healing in Co Durham and surrounding areas.
- Distant Reiki for those outside of north east England (even for those of you who live abroad!). Like good wine, Reiki travels well! (Check out my testimonials for some examples.)