Is life under COVID-19 and inflation stressing you out?
Have you forgotten what relaxation feels like?
You need Reiki!
Reiki both relaxes you and accelerates your body’s natural healing process.
You can have distant Reiki from me wherever you are in the world!
And in the comfort of your own home! Literally, you do not have to come to me!
You like the idea of Reiki? But you’re a bit iffy about distant Reiki?
Click here, here, here, and here, and see recent clinical trials examining the use of distant Reiki.
Remember – your first session is free!
Here’s what Nadia had to say about her Reiki experience –
“Reiki has definitely helped me relax and focus better. I’ve enjoyed taking the hour to myself each week. Ken you’ve been great, very informative, organised and efficient in your service. I really appreciate your advice and the knowledge you have provided me with. This will not be my last session, hopefully the beginning. Thank you and I’ll be recommending you, I have already passed over your details to friends.”
(See Testimonials page.)
I am Reiki Ken, I am based in Darlington, County Durham, in the beautiful north east of England – and I am offering distant Reiki to you!
- Distant Reiki is at least as powerful and effective as contact Reiki!
- You can have distant Reiki from me wherever you are in the world!
- Check out my testimonials from current COVID-19 times and before for examples of how Reiki has helped my clients.
- Over 230 Reiki Ken clients have benefited from Reiki with me since 2009.
- You can receive your Reiki from me on an evening, if you want.
You can receive it on a weekend, if you choose.
You can have your Reiki from me at a date and time of your own choice!
For more information, click here for my Distant Reiki page,
and click here for my Book a Reiki Session page.
And, for all the information about my Reiki Levels 1, 2, and 3 (Master/Teacher level) courses, click here.
- Many NHS hospitals here in the UK use Reiki, as do many other hospitals throughout the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere.
For further details go to the Reiki in Hospitals page.
- Science has been testing Reiki for years!
With positive results!
Go to the Reiki research page for further information.
- For the latest news on what’s been going on in my world of Reiki, click here see my blog.
You can also subscribe to receive an update by email whenever I post a new blog by clicking here.
- Reiki works on any illness or condition, but works really well on relief of pain and of stress, and on mental illnesses.
- Click here to download my leaflet, and click here to download my price list.
- I have also worked on people with the following conditions –
- Panic attacks
- Spinal stenosis
- Breast cancer
- Back pain
- Other pain relief eg knees, shoulders, thighs, legs)
- Sports injuries
- Dry skin
- Sleep Apnoea
- and many more
So, Reiki and I can help you!
- If the pressures of life, work, and finances under COVID-19 restrictions are getting to you, you need to seriously consider trying Reiki.
- No relaxation in your life?
You need to give Reiki a try!
An hour of Reiki will start to bring that relaxation back to you! You don’t even have to be ill to have Reiki (it can be a great part of your daily life, like physical exercise and a good diet), but if you’re stressed out, then you – your body, and your mind – need the necessary benefits of relaxation.
Reiki and I will help you.
Your first one hour session is free (saving you £29!), so – email me now!
If you do, then please add email@example.com to your email contacts list; otherwise your computer might treat my reply as spam.
- I am a Reiki Master and a Reiki Teacher.
- I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK’s leading regulatory body for complementary therapies.
- I am running a Reiki research project with an international Reiki organisation based in the USA, Reiki Home; I will give more details when the work has been finalised.
- I also do spiritual healing, which I combine with my Reiki.
- From 2010 to 2019 I was a Master Practitioner member of the UK Reiki Federation (UKRF).
- I was a member of the UKRF’s Management Committee from 2017 to 2018.
- I was also Research Co-ordinator for the UKRF from 2015 to 2019.
- I was seconded to the Reiki Council in my UKRF Research Co-ordinator capacity.
- I am a UK participant of the European Reiki Group (ERG).
- Over the years, some of my clients have been Reiki attuned themselves but prefer to come to me for their Reiki; others who have had Reiki from other Reiki professionals tell me that mine is stronger than they’d experienced from those people.
- Are you a member of a health insurance or health cash plan? Many of them will allow you to claim cashback on dental checkups, physiotherapy, etc – and Reiki treatments!
If you are a member, your Reiki sessions with me could end up being free of charge to you!
Consult your provider for confirmation.
- Click here for the Reiki Ken Channel on YouTube.
- You can find Reiki Ken on Twitter, on Facebook, and on LinkedIn (search @ReikiKen).