During the current coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown,
I am still able to offer Reiki – but by distant Reiki only.
Because of the financial effects of the virus, blocks of weekly sessions with me are now available by weekly payments.
See Book a Reiki Session.
I am Reiki Ken, I am based in Darlington, County Durham, in the beautiful north east of England – and I am passionate about distant Reiki!
- Reiki both relaxes you and accelerates your body’s natural healing process.
- I offer distant Reiki to you, wherever you are in the world!
Like good wine, Reiki travels well! (Again, check out my testimonials for some examples.)
- Over 200 Reiki Ken clients have benefited from Reiki with me since 2009.
- Many NHS hospitals here in the UK use it, as do many other hospitals throughout the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and elsewhere.
For further details go to the Reiki in Hospitals page.
- Science has been testing Reiki for years! With positive results! Go to the Reiki research page for further information.
- Reiki works really well on relief of pain and of stress, and works equally well on mental illnesses.
- I have also worked on people with the following conditions –
- Panic attacks
- Spinal stenosis
- Breast cancer
- Back pain
- Other pain relief eg knees, shoulders, thighs, legs)
- Sports injuries
- Dry skin
- Sleep Apnoea
- and many more
So, Reiki and I can help you!
- If the pressures of work are getting to you, you need to see the “Stress, absenteeism – and Reiki – in your workplace” Page – click here.)
- Forgotten what relaxation feels like? You need to try Reiki! An hour of Reiki will start to bring that relaxation back to you! You don’t have to be ill to have Reiki, but if you’re stressed out, then you – your body, and your mind – need the necessary benefits of relaxation.
Reiki and I will help you. Your first session is free (saving you £29!), so – email me now!
- I am a Reiki Master and a Reiki Teacher.
- I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK’s leading regulatory body for complementary therapies.
- I am taking part in a Reiki research project with an international Reiki organisation based in the USA; I will give more details when the work has been finalised.
- I also do spiritual healing, which I combine with my Reiki.
- From 2010 to 2019 I was a Master Practitioner member of the UK Reiki Federation (UKRF).
- I was a member of the UKRF’s Management Committee from 2017 to 2018.
- I was also Research Co-ordinator for the UKRF from 2015 to 2019.
- I was seconded to the Reiki Council in my UKRF Research Co-ordinator capacity.
- I am a UK member of the European Reiki Group (ERG).
- Some of my clients have been Reiki attuned themselves, but prefer to come to me for Reiki; others who have had Reiki from other Reiki professionals tell me that mine is stronger than they’d experienced from those people.
- Are you a member of a health insurance or health cash plan? Many of them will allow you to claim cashback on dental checkups, physiotherapy, etc – and Reiki treatments!
If you are a member, your Reiki sessions with me could end up being free of charge to you! Consult your provider for confirmation.
- You can also subscribe to my free online newsletter or or download my leaflet or prices.