I ran my first Level 1 course in August 2017, and it was a real success! The students who completed it then went on to do their Level 2 with me earlier this year, and want to do their Level 3 in January next year.
(That course is now fully booked. I will give more details of the Level 3 course content nearer the time.)
Claire, one of the students on that first Level 1 course had this to say –
Ken, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for such a fantastic [Reiki Level 1 teaching] weekend. You are a wonderful teacher and I’m so proud to have been one of your first students! Reiki has had a profound effect on my health and well being. Looking forward to Level 2!
And Karen, one of the other students on that same course said this –
The Level 1 course was an amazing weekend, with unbelievable experiences. After my attunement took place, I felt that something really special happened to me within. It give me such an incredible high as though all negative energy had been removed, replaced by loving, warm, really happy positive vibes. I felt loaded with good feeling, it has certainly changed my life for the better. I now practice Reiki on others, and I can actually feel the Reiki energy run through my palms as it runs through me. I love being part of my Reiki group and learning from my humble kind Master Reiki Ken, sharing his knowledge and wisdom. It’s an extraordinary journey. Bring on Level 2!
I ran another Level 1 course, and here’s what one of those students, Catherine, had to say –
After one Reiki treatment with Ken I felt inspired to complete his Reiki Level 1 course (which I did recently, at Ken’s home). Ken is a kind and knowledgeable man, and I feel at ease and completely calm in his company. I wish to continue to have regular Reiki treatments with Ken, and go on to complete the Reiki Level 2 and 3 courses. Reiki has become a way of life for me, and has allowed me to feel relaxed and calm, which I never thought I could. I would highly recommend Ken as Reiki therapist and teacher.
Do you want to follow Claire, Karen, and Catherine, and learn Reiki from me? If you do, then here is an outline of the courses I am offering my students.
- They will be held here at my home in Darlington, between the hours of 10.00 am and 4.00 pm, on Saturdays and Sundays, and then on the following two Thursday evenings, between 7.00 and 9.00 pm.
- There will be an hour for lunch, each day. Please bring your own packed lunch. Teas and coffees (and biscuits!) will be supplied by me.
- We will use my Reiki room, and my office, upstairs, will be used as my Attunement Room.
- There will be a maximum of only four students on each course.
- I will give you a copy of the course agenda before you come.
- A comprehensive manual, compiled by me, will also be provided.
- Please bring a pen and notepad for your own notes. (That’s a must!)
- Car parking for four people here might be a problem, so it might be an idea if someone can drop you off here, and pick you up at 4.00 each day. Not essential, but it would be a help.
- In addition to the weekend’s experience, the following two Thursday evenings after the course will be Catchup & Practice sessions, between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm. No agenda for either evenings. It will be simply an informal opportunity for you to ask me anything that has come into your mind about Reiki since the weekend’s course, and for you to practice Reiki on each other, guided by me.
- A specially designed signed certificate will be given at the end of the second Thursday evening.
- That first course from August 2017 has enabled me to start running a regular Reiki Share Group, once a month. It follows the same pattern as the Catchup & Practice sessions, above. (Please note, however, it is available only to those who have done any of my Reiki courses.)
My next course will be a Level 2 course, and will be held on Saturday and Sunday the 21st and 22nd of September, plus the following two Thursday evenings (on the 26th of September and the 3rd of October 2019). Two places are already taken, and only two are left. Are you interested?
The fee for the Level 2 course with me? The prices with other Reiki masters even around the north east region vary. With me, you will be tapping into my years of experience which includes not only my work as a Reiki therapist and Reiki teacher, but also my work and experience as Research Co-ordinator with the UK Reiki Federation.
Thus, the fee for my Level 2 course will be £240.00. There will be a non-refundable deposit of £100.00, payable to me up to four weeks before the date of the course. You can pay by cash, debit or credit cards, or cheque, or by direct Internet banking. The balance of £140.00 can either be paid to me on the first day of the course or sent to me before the course starts.
If you have done your Reiki Level 1 course with a Reiki master and teacher other than myself, and you want to do your Level 2 with me, I will also need to see a copy of your Level 1 certificate, which you can send to me as an email attachment. (Please note, however, that in line with guidelines of both the UK Reiki Federation and the Reiki Council I can not accept a certificate from a distant attunement.)
Interested? Get in touch with me now! Either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on either 01325 469654 or 0780 390 5881. Tell me about your experience of Reiki , and why you want to do my Level 2 course.
To download my leaflet, Why Should You Learn Reiki From Me, click here.
As for my next Level 1 course, already one person has booked a place on it. I haven’t fixed a date for it yet, other than to say at this moment it will be some time in the Autumn of 2019. I will give you a date here a little nearer the time. As with all of my courses, it will be held at my premises, in Darlington, on a weekend plus the following two Thursday evenings. The fee for Level 1 courses with me is £140.00. A non-refundable deposit (for this level, £50.00) will be required for this course, up to four weeks before the start of the course. You can pay by cash, debit or credit cards, or cheque, or by direct Internet banking. The balance of £90.00 can either be paid to me on the first day of the course or sent to me before the course starts.
Three places are still to be filled! If you want to go on this course email me now on email@example.com with details of your interest in Reiki, and why you want to do Level 1.
As and when I can confirm details of future courses, I will tell you here on this page of my website, and in my newsletter, and on Facebook and Twitter, when the information becomes available.
So, for now, if you want to be a student on any of my three courses in the future, email me straight away, and I will add your name and contact details to my Waiting List, and will contact you when the next course details are announced.
I will also send you a leaflet giving you more information about the course and manual content.