During the current coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown,
I am still able to offer Reiki – but by distant Reiki only.
Because of the financial effects of the virus, blocks of weekly sessions with me are now available by weekly payments.
See Book a Reiki Session.
1. How Reiki improved my health and my life
2. As a client of Reiki Ken, what do you do?
3. Reiki and the medical profession – and how Reiki works
4. Who is Reiki Ken?
5. Reiki Ken’s qualifications – and why he loves Reiki
6. The Reiki Ken Chronicle and Twitter
Connecting Reiki with Medicine
Reiki is used in many hospitals throughout this country and the world. In London, at St George’s Hospital in Tooting, they use Reiki in a big way. Take a look at this video.
Dr Sheldon Feldman on Surgery and Reiki
This video shows you that Reiki is used not only generally in hospitals but actually in the operating theatre, too! Here is Dr. Sheldon Feldman, head of breast surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, talking about using Reiki with Reiki Master Raven Keyes and using Reiki practitioners during surgery, in the operating theatre.