I’m someone who is passionate about Reiki and its benefits to our health, and have been offering it to over 180 clients since 2009.
I suppose I’ve had this desire to help people for many years. Back in 1997 I got into support work helping people with mental health problems and learning disabilities, before eventually working with carers.
Now Reiki is my work – and I love it! I was attuned to Reiki Level 1 (in 1998), Reiki Level 2 (in 2005), and Reiki Master’s level (in 2006).
- I am a Reiki Master, and a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation (UKRF).
- I am also Research Co-ordinator for the UKRF.
- I was a member of the UKRF’s Management Committee from 2017 to 2018.
- I am Reiki Research Adviser to the Confederation of Healing Organisations (CHO)
- I am seconded to the Reiki Council in my UKRF Research capacity.
- The European Reiki Group (ERG) has me as a UK participant.
- Additionally, I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK’s leading regulatory body for complementary therapies.
I have worked on people with the following conditions –
- Panic attacks
- Spinal stenosis
- Breast cancer
- Back pain
- Other pain relief (eg knees, shoulders, thighs, legs)
- Sports injuries
- Dry skin
- Sleep Apnoea
I am on a panel of distant Reiki healers with the UK Reiki Federation, and every week we all send out distant healing to people throughout the UK and in the world beyond. These are people who have specifically requested Reiki for help with their various problems.
Dori Beeler of the Department of Anthropology at Durham University contacted me in Autumn 2012. (Click here for her profile.) She was doing research for her PhD in “An Ethnographic Account of Reiki Practice in Britain“, and I was privileged to provide Dori with some input. She was awarded her PhD in June 2015.
Reiki has helped me, too, with depression, and osteoarthritis in my knees.
Stress affects us all these days, and I’m no exception; Reiki continues to help me with that, too.
Reiki can help you, too! Get in touch with me now!