I’m someone who is passionate about Reiki and its benefits to our health, and have been offering it to over 220 clients since 2009!
I suppose I’ve had this desire to help people for many years. Back in 1997 I got into support work helping people with mental health problems and learning disabilities, before eventually working with carers.
Now Reiki is my work – and I love it! I was attuned to Reiki Level 1 in 1998, Reiki Level 2 in 2005, and Reiki Master Teacher’s level in 2006.
Here is what Rachel said about her Reiki experience with me –
“I started receiving distant Reiki from Ken a few months ago due to stress related to the coronavirus lockdown and also due to irregular periods. Since the sessions started, I have been feeling much more relaxed and my periods have also improved. I would really recommend booking a session with Ken even if you are sceptical about distant Reiki.”
(See the Testimonials page.)
- I am a Reiki Master Teacher.
- I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK’s leading regulatory body for complementary therapies and therapists.
- I am taking part in a new Reiki research project with Reiki Home, an international Reiki organisation based in the USA; I will give more details when the work has been finalised.
- I was a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation (UKRF) from 2010 to 2019.
- I was also Research Co-ordinator for the UKRF from 2015 to 2019.
- I was a member of the UKRF’s Management Committee from 2017 to 2018.
- I was seconded to the Reiki Council in my UKRF Research capacity, from 2015 to 2019.
- The European Reiki Group (ERG) has me as a UK participant.
- I am a member of British Mensa.
- Click here for the Reiki Ken Channel on YouTube.
- You can find Reiki Ken on Twitter, on Facebook, and on LinkedIn (search @ReikiKen).
I have worked on people with the following conditions –
- Panic attacks
- Spinal stenosis
- Breast cancer
- Back pain
- Other pain relief (eg knees, shoulders, thighs, legs)
- Sports injuries
- Dry skin
- Sleep Apnoea
I was on a panel of distant Reiki healers with the UK Reiki Federation from 2010 to 2019, and every week we all sent out distant healing – free of charge – to people throughout the world. They were people who had specifically requested Reiki for help with their various health problems.
Dori Beeler contacted me in Autumn 2012 from the Department of Anthropology at Durham University. She was doing research for her PhD in “An Ethnographic Account of Reiki Practice in Britain“, and I was privileged to provide Dori with some input. She was awarded her PhD in June 2015.
Reiki has helped me, too, with depression, and osteoarthritis in my knees.
Stress affects us all these days, and I’m no exception; Reiki continues to help me with that, too, in my daily sessions of Reiki self treatment.
Reiki can help you, too!
Get in touch with me now!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you do, then please add email@example.com to your email contacts list; otherwise your computer might treat my reply as spam.